2.21.2011

Spring Wallflowers & Butterflies

IMG_0081

A new mommy-to-be contacted me from Australia and requested a diaper bag in one of my favorite Amy Butler fabrics, Wallflower. The contrasting colors are so striking and unique, it can make the most simple creations a masterpiece. Here are more shots of the bag coming together, including an easy to reach cell phone pouch:

IMG_0087

IMG_0092

IMG_0093

Since the temperatures rose this weekend (upper 60s) I came down with a mad case of spring fever. I couldn’t resist buying seeds for herbs to start at my sink window. This led to perusing the etsy shops for spring items and i came across this seller that creates beautiful wall-art butterflies. I guess I am a sucker for butterflies (a trait passed down from my mother, I’ve noticed) …..check these out by Simply Chic Lily:

Butterflies

15 Assorted Multi-color Butterflies, Spring, Yellow, Green, Purple, Butterfly, Paper, Wall Decor, Hanging, Decal, 3D, Stickers, Nursery, Baby, Wedding Decor, Baby Shower, Girls Room, Cardstock, Eco-friendly Handmade by Simplychiclily Etsy

15 Assorted Multi-color Butterflies, Blue, Butterfly, Paper, Wall Decor, Hanging, Decal, 3D, Stickers, Nursery, Baby, Wedding Decor, Baby Shower, Girls Room, Cardstock, Eco-friendly Handmade by Simplychiclily Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment